Sometimes its easy to get overwhelmed with the negative in the world. Take a minute to go through these 20 pictures to help restore some faith in humanity.
- A hairstylist spends every Sunday cutting peoples hair who are homeless read more here.
2. Friends find a way to play
3. A man hit and killed someone while drinking a driving. On the anniversary of the accident his friend Alex offered free rides to anyone who needed a designated driver.
4. Man offers a seat to an elderly lady.
5. Inmates train service dogs to detect bombs or become guide dogs for wounded veterans read more here.
6. Window washers go above and beyond at a children’s hospital.
7. Restaurant owner offers free food to the person who was going through their trash.
8. Boy helps a fellow racer.
9. 30 men and women ages 18-22 help protect a home from a mudslide. Read more here.
10. Man thanks people who helped him when he needed it.
11. Man buys turtles from sea market and releases them back into the ocean.
12. Honest Canadian commuters still paid when the gates were broken and the employees were missing.
13. Coats were tied to street poles to help the homeless get through winter.
14. When a man was in a car accident his employer sent over a bounce house and a babysitter to entertain his children while he healed. Read more here.
15. A 99-year-old woman makes dresses from scratch every day so that African children in need can have something pretty to wear.
16. McDonald’s employee helps an elderly disabled man with his food.
17. After a girl passed away at St. Olaf the neighboring school sent flowers to every girl at St. Olaf. This is a picture of the mail room.
18. Girls transform old wedding dresses into bereavement dresses for local hospital. Read more here.
19. Christians make a ring around Muslims so they could pray in peace during the Egyptian Revolution.
20. Muslims protecting Christians in Egypt during mass.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to share your inspirational stories.